Matt Smith, who recently completed a four-season stint starring in Doctor Who, has joined the cast of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, the adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith novel. The long-in-the-works, on-and-off again project is finally going before cameras Sept. 24 with a cast that includes Lily James, Sam Riley, Jack Huston, Bella Heathcote and Douglas Booth. Burr Steers is behind the camera.
Not only is he going to be in it, HE’S GOING TO PLAY COLLINS?!? I’m already dying, picturing it.
past the point of no return
n o g o i n g b a c k n o w
has now at last begun.
Tell me, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
- an instrumental mix for your descent into darkness
- Montagues & Capulets from Romeo & Juliet- Sergei Prokofiev
- String Quartet in c minor: Allegro molto- Dmitri Shostakovich
- Bucket of Blood (Carrie)- Pino Donaggio
- Golf Claps (from “Hush”)- Christophe Beck
- Suite Gothique: Toccata- Leon Boellmann
- Le carnaval des animaux: Aquarium- Camille Saint-Saens
- And So It Begins…- Christopher Lennertz
- Death Waltz- Adam Hurtz
- Ghost of Rattman- Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory
- Into the Woods/The Witch- Danny Elfman
- Waltz for Lecter (Cover)- Maral Att; Written by Halia Meguid
- Dance With Darkness- Cliff Haywood
- Flowers- Danny Elfman & Sinfonia of London Orchestra
- Prelude in c sharp minor- Sergei Rachmaninoff
- The Dark Waltz- Samuel Emil Kierzenblat
Darkness there, and nothing more
I ask that of all my prey.
Happy birthday to Le Fantôme de l’Opéra! On Thursday, 23 September, 1909, the first section of Gaston Leroux’s novel was printed in the Parisian daily newspaper, Le Gaulois. Phantom has now been in print for 105 years!
Hey, mister no-name kid, so who might you be? And could you fight for me?
This is the saddest dumpster ever.
Doing theatre is stressful, but theatre stress is a different kind of stress. Theatre stress is stress that I want; stress that I crave. I thrive off of it. Theatre dress is good stress, because theatre is my passion.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.